The bar at the corner of East Hennepin Avenue and Lourdes Place (org. Prince Street) was called Nye’s since 1950, when Albin Nye took over Prince Café, a “working man’s bar” occupying the 1880’s building. From the beginning whenever it was open, Al, a former machine shop foreman at Minar Ford, was determined to be there serving drinks to the mostly blue-collar Northeast crowd.
All of our art is original digital graphic art, these are not reproductions of vintage art. Giclée fine art open edition print on Epson heavy weight (10.3mil/192 gsm), archival matte paper, with Epson pigment ink. The colors here may appear different in printed form than on screen. The Landmark City prints have a stark-white border, designed for framing with or without matting.
Please click here to see pictures of the art with rulers for further clarification.
Please click here for more information on framed art.